I shared the recipe for these Purple Pride (Blueberry Bliss) Bites on Instagram but as I will be sharing it at an upcoming event for Athleta wanted to get it up on the blog. Recipe below, for more recipes like this search my blog or follow along on Instagram for inspiration, daily eats, and reicpes like this that make it on the blog or just happen in the kitchen on a day to day basis.
|Prep Time||10-15 minutes|
- 1 1/2 c Seven Sundays Blueberry Chia Muesli
- 1/3 c coconut butter* (easy to make yourself with just shredded unsweetened coconutsee below)
- 2 TBSP Bare Honey
- 2 TBSP defrosted frozen blueberries, just berries not liquid
- Grind muesli in a food processor until you have a course flour texture, the blueberries may still be whole.
- Add in coconut butter and honey and process, while food processor is going slowly add the thawed frozen blueberries (minus the liquid or you may need to chill before rolling as they will be too sticky), blend until mixture comes together in a ball.
- Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to enjoy! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
To make your own coconut butter just blend an 8oz bag of unsweetened shredded coconut in a food processor or Vitamix, in a Vitamix it takes maybe 5 minutes, food processor a little longer. An 8oz bag will be enough for 2 batches plus a little bit extra.