I don’t usually post on the weekend but I’m teaming up with So Good So You for a 12 Days Giveaway and wanted to get the recipe for this Green Grinch Smoothie shared before the giveaway goes live on Instagram.
As mentioned I’m embracing The Grinch this year instead of trying to keep up with normal traditions. We will still be making and enjoying cookies and other goodies and the best combo is a good green smoothie and nutrition in between the goodies to keep our tummies from getting grinchy.
The kids (toddler to teen) are loving this Green Grinch Smoothie, honestly it’s a good green smoothie anytime of year but we added a face and a little flare with a cherry (his heart) for fun! I make a double batch for me and the kids and add matcha powder and other boosts. Protein powder and collagen are also good to mix in if you use them.
Packed with vitamin C, healthy fats, greens, and potassium, among other vitamins and minerals it’s been a go to lately. Along with my usual So Good So You Probiotic Shots that have been a staple for a couple years now. I love their Immunity, and Beauty and Detox round out my top 3.
Whip up this smoothie, enter the giveaway, and come back Monday for a fun Grinch inspired cookie recipe!
I hope you all have a great weekend and holiday season!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 c orange juice*
- 1 small avocado, skin and pit removed
- handful baby spinach
- 1 c frozen pineapple
- 1 banana (ripe, you can use frozen it will be thicker and you may need a splash more orange juice)
- 2 cherries
- 2 TBSP dark chocolate, optional
- If wanting to add a Grinch face melt chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Put into a pipping bag or plastic bag with corner snipped. Pipe face on the inside of 2 jars. Place jars in the freezer while blending the smoothie.
- Blend orange juice, avocado, spinach, pineapple, and banana together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses/jars, top with a cherry, enjoy!
Like it, PIN it for later!